Monday, December 18, 2006

IT-Proffs - CRM

This is a posting directed at all swedish speaking readers!

If you havn't already been there, check out the swedish forum called IT-Proffs, it has (as far as I know) the only Swedish CRM forum. You will find me and several other talented and skilled CRM-professionals there like Jonas Deibe (Microsoft Sweden).

Apart from the global CRM-forum/newsgroup hosted by Microsoft, this is a bit smaller which makes it easier to handle, and doesn't flood you inbox.

Please note that you can set an automatic notification when a new messsage is added to the CRM-Forum. I hope to see you there soon! www.itproffs.se

Gustaf Westerlund
CRM and SharePoint Consultant

Humandata AB
www.humandata.se

2 comments:

  1. liked your blog a lot. will advise our people to follow your stuff. meanwhile, need help. need some C# code to set active directory user account to last for a specific amount of time in minutes. i.e. need it to expire or get disabled after xx minutes. days or hours wont work. thanks in advance. if you can't help please advise where i can get some directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm sorry, I don't have any ready code for the task you want to do and unfourtenatley I am unable to write it at the moment since I am a bit short on available time, as you probably understand I must priotitize my customers.

    If I write something similar I will be sure to publish it on this blog.

    I would suggest contacting a CRM consultant in your area to help you with the development you desire. If you want to train you own personell, there are also several good courses like Extending MS CRM 3 with .NET.

    If you would like to contract my services to develop the code for you, I would be more than happy to do so, but I would suggest contacting a local expert since that would probably best suit your needs. If you need help in finding a good consultant, contact local Microsoft office.

    Sorry I couldn't be of any more service.

    Gustaf

    ReplyDelete