Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Showing related forms

One thing I appreciate about good blogs is the viral spreading of interesting stuff, so that good solutions arn't just available in some corner of the world, but can be used all over. I believe this is one of the real assets of working with the great products MS CRM and MS SharePoint.

I try to keep track of quite a few different blogs and when I find something interesting I (as you have seen before) usually add a posting linking to this blog. This way, I hope you will find my blog even more usefull since you shouldn't really need to keep track of all blogs yourself. (if your interests match mine, that is of course)

On one of the blogs I subscribe to, I found an interesting post concerning how to add related forms into existing forms in MS CRM. This can be very usefull when customers demand GUI modification. So, please have a look: http://blogs.msdn.com/mscrmfreak/archive/2007/05/30/ui-customizations-on-your-coffee-break.aspx

Gustaf Westerlund
CRM and SharePoint Consultant

Humandata AB
www.humandata.se

No comments:

Post a Comment